Wednesday… Let’s go.
1. American League Wild Card Race: Despite the loss last night, The Orioles still sit 2 games out for the final wild card spot. I hope they get it together with these wins that they need to bring on home. Last night, I really don’t respect the Yankees win since they have a suspended player in their lineup. If that was anyone else, they would be gone with no questions asked.
2. Syria Conflicts: I really don’t discuss issues on politics but I wish there was a more diplomatic way of solving these crises. It’s said that things have to turn out this way.
3. Kendrick Lamar vs. Meek Mill: I’m really enjoying how some rappers (the ones that can actually rap) are taking more pride in their art. It seems as if things are heating up between K Dot and Meek Mill, as Kendrick responded to Meek Mill’s diss track towards him during his NYC show. It would really be interesting if Kendrick goes to Philly and say he run shit there. Even Jim Ross would say business has picked up then.
4. Jimmy Kimmel Trolled Us All: The viral video of the young lady catching fire after twerking up against the door was reveal to be a troll by Jimmy Kimmel. The late night television host showed the extended clip which fooled us all.
5. 9/11 Remembrance: We all have somber thoughts about the tragedy that occurred twelve years ago. But what really makes me scratch my head is all the “love” that I’m seeing when you’ll be back to hating each other the next day. Cut it out.
P.S. Arsenio Hall — NO. Just NO. You had your run back in the late 80′s/early 90′s but the new show, not a good look.