1. Honey Nut Cheerios: Apparently, Kevin Garnett of the Boston Celtics made a reference to Lala, the wife of NY Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony as the second best tasting brand of Cheerios (Frosted being the first, IDC!). Carmelo went to approach him after the game at the Celtics locker room and at their team bus. Since then, Anthony stated that those two smoothed things over. But still fades should have been caught. Those who thing Carmelo wouldn’t have done anything, must have forgotten about this.
2. Murder Mook: Dawg what the fuck is this?
Cats are weird man.
3. Speaking of Rappers: I like how Meek Mill is backing down er… not focusing on this battle with Cassidy. Cassidy got the best of Meek on the latest diss track, R.A.I.D.
4. NFL Playoffs – Divisional Round: After handling the Colts, the Baltimore Ravens travel to the Mile High City to face the Denver Broncos on Saturday. I know mostly everyone is favoring the Broncos to win this but I have a great feeling that the Ravens can pull this win out.
5. We’re Back: After a few months of being on hiatus, the podcast Real Talk With Mo and Neo will be returning this week. Hopefully, I can get that on a broader platform so that it can reach more listeners. But yeah, it will be great to chop it up with Cuzzo again. I’m sure we’ll have plenty to discuss.