A lot has been going on in the world and I’ll try to see if I could remember slightly what I wanted to say.
1. Meek Mill Has Got To Chill: The Philly rapper decided to speak out on the backlash his boss is receiving in light of his rap lyrics, claiming ‘it was just hip hop’. He also went on to speak on the blogs and other outlets that’s been critical of Ross calling them ‘weirdos’ plus saying that ‘rap’s always been talking about killing, drugs, all types of stuff.’ I understand that Meek is riding for his boss but due to this sensitive nature, he might want to back off. It also seems as if Ace Hood is riding for Ross as well. Crazy.
2. Dolph Ziggler Is Your New World Heavyweight Champion: Seeing Dolph Ziggler capture the WHC on Monday was just great for fans of the self-proclaimed ‘Best In The World’. Now here’s hoping that he’s not made to look like a weak champion. That would truly suck.
3. SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!: About to make weekly trips to Rita’s and watch all the pretty ladies walk by. #HeyBooHey
4. Ray J Needs To Just Let It Go: No pun on his single from the Set It Off soundtrack but he’s showing that ‘bitchassness’ Puffy was talking about years ago. The single ‘I Hit It First’ is laughable. Now he’s hiding his hands and copping pleas like a bitch.
5. Procrastination: I hate the fact that I allow this to get to me. Ideas steady flowing then I say fuck it and just forget about it. Woe is me.