The middle of the week is here and my thoughts are:
1. Wall-Eh Don’t B-Eh So Eh-motional: During last nights Raptors/Wizards game, one of the announcers for the Raptors made a few jokes about Wale. So Wale being the hot head that he is, confronted him during the game. You would think that rappers would learn to not let a few jokes get to them. Oh well. Get over it
2. The Trial of Oscar Pistorius: I have a few followers from South Africa and this trial is the major buzz in that area. But the circumstances surrounding that night is still sketchy. His lawyer, Barry Roux attacked the police department citing their work in the investigation as ‘bumbling and shoddy’. Case continues tomorrow.
3. Unemployed Is The Way To Go: I’m just saying, seems as if being jobless is the currently wave in regards to winning out here.
4. Hot Potato and Pillow Talk: So apparently Weezy had a run on the Adrienne Bosh express and Cam’ron revealed that one of his boys did as well. No kind of discretion.
5. Harlem Shake Craze: This isn’t 2001. So please stop trying to bring it back.